Hope everyone has had a marvelous weekend. I personally thought it went by far to fast!
This Sunday we went to Church at Payton's church that he used to go to when he was young. It really is a sweet place to go and everyone is so nice. They really need more members so if anyone needs a Church to go to or would like to become a member, the church is Ebenezer Lutheran Church. Let me know if you would like directions!
After church we had a normal campfire and family cookout/dinners at my mother and father-in-laws house. It is such a nice thing to have a tradition like that.
On Thanksgiving day, my parents were in Georgia, my brother was in Illinois, we were home and Payton's parents and brother were in West Virginia. His 2 sisters, our nephews, and Aubrey's fiance! (Yes, I said Fiance!) were home where we were so we had a Thanksgiving meal together. Moriah has a creative side that is so fun!
See these right here...
On an opposite note, we decided to go to the Concord Mills Mall the day after black friday.
My husband was amazing enough to let me buy this, Michael Kors bag!!! I'm in LOVE! It is soo soft. I did get it 50% off though at an outlet price. Mind you, outlets are cheaper than the real, REAL deal! ha! Would you like to see? :)
Talk to y'all tomorrow!
Good night!
♥
Danielle
No comments:
Post a Comment